Monday, June 14, 2010

Bhopal Gas Tragedy

Few days ago, court has given verdict against Union Carbide Officials who were responsible for gas leak in Bhopal. Punishment is only two years imprisionment and Rs. one lacs fine.
This verdict has put some questions in my mind. What is the definition of terrorisim? Who are terrorist? I know that Ajmal Kasav is a terrorist, maobadi s are terrorist. Bcause, they kill people with their AK47 rifles. They create an environment of terror in the country. Ajmal Kasav and his friends have gunned down near about 200 people. I have seen the live telecast. Obviously they r terrorist.
Kasav has been sentenced to death without delay. I also agree with this verdict. But, what about Bhopal gas tragedy? It happened 25 years ago. The people responsible for this accident, have killed 25,000 people. So many people of Bhopal r suffering from the poisonous effect of methyl isocyanet till date. So many handicapped child was born at that time due to this accident. But it took 25 years to give a verdict. I think, not only kasav but these people are also terrorist. Two years imprisonment is not enough punishment for them and we should get back Mr. Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment